(1) Radio jockeying: The way people look at radio has also changed. Earlier, Indian radio personalities were simply referred to as radio ‘announcers’, but over the course of the last ten years, being a successful "radio jockey" (RJ) is considered no less than achieving celebrity status. And so, there has come about an emergence of dozens of radio jockey jobs.
(2) Show Producer:A radio producer oversees the making of a radio show. There are two main types of producer: audio or creative producer and content producer. Audio producers create sounds and audio specifically. Content producers oversee and orchestrate a radio show or feature.
(3) Scripting /Copywriting:A Radio Copywriter writes scripts for radio commercials. Good Radio Copywriters often have a background in radio production and frequently serve as writer and producer, overseeing voice talent, studio production, and distribution of radio ads. Radio Copywriting is a highly-specialized niche for freelancers.
(4) Sound Engineering:Sound engineering is a highly technical job. Becoming an audio engineer requires excellent computer skills and proficiency in working with electronic equipment. Audio engineers must coordinate with video technicians, editors, performers and directors to create professional-quality audio.
(5) Voice Overs:Voice-over (also known as off-camera or off-stage commentary) is a production technique where a voice—that is not part of the narrative is used in a radio, television production, filmmaking, theatre, or other presentations.
Copyright 2017 All Right Reserved crafter Radio